Monday, May 13, 2013

Breakfast Burritos...sans the spicy sausage

The hubby was playing in a golf tournament on Saturday, so I decided to give some meatless breakfast burritos a whirl.   I wasn't real excited about this, because I was convinced that the hot ground sausage we normally put in them is what makes them good but nevertheless, I plowed forward.  OMG...they were actually BETTER this way!!!  I swear it!!!!!  YUM!! The rotel gave them a nice spicy kick which I think took the place of the spice from the sausage...and who knew avocados could be so good with eggs?!?!




For just me, I used the following:

-2 Small flour tortillas (70 calories each)
-2 Scrambled eggs
-1/2 Avocado
-1/4 cup Rotel
- 2 or 3 TBS Mexican cheese (LOVE the Sargento off the block 4 Cheese mexican)

Soooo good...and easy too!!!!!

a ;o)


1 comment: