Monday, July 8, 2013

Breakfast at Wimbledon


Had a nice brunch of eggs benedict and hashbrowns out on the screen porch today with the hubs while watching Wimbledon, and just wanted to give a big shout out to Andy Murray...so happy for him!!!  Very exciting! Really enjoyed watching!!  I'm sure there was lots of partying in Scotland and in London last night!

So, nothing healthy about this meal since the hollandaise sauce has a half stick of butter in it, but it sure was yummy!! And, I suppose I can't claim to be a real chef since I used Knorr's hollandaise sauce packet, but what I can I say?!  I like it!! Atleast I got some protein and vitamin C, and did I mention I used whole wheat english muffins?  Will the oranges and the orange juice counteract the cholesterol from the butter and eggs?? Oh well, it's a holiday weekend!  I'll try and be good today!

Cheers!!

a ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment